All things Palo Alto Networks
If I got the NDG lab practice class, where could I get a bunch of NAT scenarios to practice?
Doesn't NDG provide you with a bunch of scenarios?
If no, I'd start with these:
- All internal hosts able to connect out
- all external hosts able to connect to one server on ports 22 and 443
- all internal hosts able to connect to a dmz server on its public IP (basic hairpin)
- all internal hosts able to connect to an internal host on a public IP (full U-turn)
- run global protect on a loopback interface on a private IP with a weird external port (8888)
- 1:1 nat your entire local network to another subnet over a vpn tunnel
- loadbalance 1 external IP to 2 (or more) internal servers
Lemme know when you're done with these ;)